Pages

Wednesday 1 August 2018

9Hee(Health) Resilience




What did you learn about?


I learnt that that loads of things change over time, Sometimes we need to change as well.

My favourite saying connected to resilience is Life doesn't get easier or more forgiving; We get stronger and more resilient.

Was there anything you felt difficult to understand? Why?


I didn't find anything in particular difficult to understand.


How did you relate to the video “Who Moved My Cheese”?


The video “Who moved my Cheese” is about people who change and people that take a while to change and get used to what new

what did it teach you?


It taught me that sometimes you need to change.


How can you apply your new knowledge to the business kete?


I During the Business and Enterprise kete I will be able to solve more problems and keep going.

I will do this by changing things if they need to be changed or even changing ideas.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.