Pages

Tuesday 26 June 2018

Abomination writing.

In English, my class have read a book called Abomination written by Robert Swindell. We had to write an easy, make a static image. After about 3 weeks we had to share our static image to the class. The class marked us on how well we had connected to the book.
Here is my static image.
My commentary:

Static Image Commentary
My static image portrays the idea that.the dark is the twilight zone and the light is normal.
I have shown this by the dark is what she can have E.G Homemade clothes, Plain meals. The light is what she can’t have E.G jewelry, Store-bought clothes, T.V and Sweets

The visual elements I have used include.
On the left it has sweets, a house and some clothes. And on the right
I have used the colour (s) as they represent the things Martha can and can’t use

The quotation I have chosen is relevant because Martha's life isn't great and her house is always dark and mouldy so it is dark and smelly. Twilight zone is there to represent the only things Martha can have and the light colours are to represent the things she can't have.

I didn't really like the book that much but it was really interesting at the end of the book.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.