Pages

Thursday 24 August 2017

Thu Augst 24th and Friday 25th Augst
Lo:Understand what the 5 senses and prepare for /carry out an experiment 

  • A few friends
  • A medium-sized plastic box not see thourgh
  • Items to fill the box or pillowcase (for example, cup, spoon, ball, block, fruit, sponge, rock, a small bell, cotton ball, pine cone, feather, wood letters or numbers)
1.Put all the things in side different boxs and put the lid on 
2.Have friends put hands into the box 
3. write down what the said and see if its right
4.tell them if its wrong or right

some of the things you can get



Image result for ice cream box
Image result for grass
Image result for cup
Image result for fruit
Image result for spoon


Group 1.
half wrong half right
Group 2.
6 correct 4 wrong
Group 3.
7 correct 3 wrong
Group 4.
Mostly right

4 comments:

  1. Hey Neika,
    This looks really fun! Did you have a good time doing this experiment? What made it difficult to guess do you think?
    This reminded me of a challenge I had where we had to wear a blind fold and guess what the food we were eating was! You had to really trust the people you were working with!!!
    To make this post better you could use a slide to display the information or a table - that way it would fit nicely on the page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Neika,
    I really liked your post about the box, I have played this game before and I found it quite interesting. Did you have people try not to put there hands in? I think that because you cant see it it makes it more scary, especially if you don't know if it is alive or not, what do you think?

    I remember a game I played and I had to guess what the food I was eating was, it was fun but scary. I remember grabbing the first item and knowing straight away what it was without eating it because of touch and smell.
    Did you like watching people's reactions?
    Maybe you could make a video or photos of peoples reactions? That way we really know what happened.
    Thanks!
    From Hannah,
    Yaldhurst Model School

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hannah they had to close there eyes because we didn't have a blind fold.lots of people jump because of how scared they were.
      I really like watching peoples reactions because of how dumb they look while doing it.
      hopefully next time I can take videos of peoples reactions
      thanks

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.