Pages

Friday 14 October 2016

My introduction

Bang!I heard The gunshot.I looked down staring at the body's.right in front of me was a man with dark short hair wearing a black hoodie a  with orange jumpsuit.he raised his gun right when the when the police broke down  the door he turned around trying to shoot one of the police, they pulled out their guns and shoot it hit he right in the ear. He  turned running at me. I moved the side with fear he missed lying  there saying why didn't you help me why?the police grabbed him putting him in the car. They asked me some questions about the guy

1 comment:

  1. I love that your story is so interesting. I liked how you described the details of the man. Next time make sure you put a space after a full stop, make sure you use capital letters at the start of a sentence and describe where you were. Apart from that I loved the story you have written.

    From Ella

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.