Pages

Tuesday 20 September 2016

Neika Nararrtive 20/9

I looked down with fear as i started crossing the bridge.it swung from side to side. I could hear people saying you can do it.i was so close to the end when the bridge turned over most people fell I grabbed the rope and was swing. Everyone gasped as crocodiles can up the river. I was trying to climb up to the bridge before the crocodiles came. They were right under me as I jumped and landed on the bridge. I was so glad that I had done it I run slowly because I didn’t want to fall again.When i got to the end I was shaking with fear. Every time I looked back I would start to shake.My Sister had falling in the lake at was on the other side trying to cross i said don't cross you are going to fall again. I cryed as she started falling,she landed with a splash. I jumped in to try and get her but it was too late.

I was going for a walk in the woods when I came to an old and yucky looking bridge. I look at the bridge thinking that if I don’t make it what will happen

1 comment:

  1. I like how you looked down with fear because it shows what your feeling.next time you could work on use more interesting words.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.