Pages

Tuesday 19 November 2019

English creative writing.

This is my creative writing. This is unfinished

The forest felt lonely almost empty. All you can hear is the chirping of birds in the distance and the leaves crunching when you walk on them. In the distance, I just make out three objects. as I come closer those three random objects appear to be chairs. A golden-brown colour wood with blue cushions.  The cushions felt like they have been left there for many years. The wood had started turning green colour from the mould. 

All of a sudden I hear the crunching of leaves again but I’m alone. I slowly turn around. behind the tall slim birch trees, I make out a brown bear.

1 comment:

  1. Please finish it, edit it, and then proof it. Let me know when you have.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.