Pages

Monday 10 June 2019

What have I been learning?
In English I have been learning about how to link paragraphs in a essay.
How have I been learning it?
We wrote a essay using the S.E.X.Y paragraph.
S-Not only can we admire Lady Macbeth for her determination, but also for her unconditional love for her husband
E-This is demonstrated by the fact that she not only helped plan a murder for him,Macbeth, but she also helped carry out the plan, and cover it up.
X- This shows us that in life, even treacherous people, capable of murder can love their partners dearly.

Y-similarly, Hitler murder millions of people and had a partner called/named Eva Braun.
Why have I been learning it?
To prepare us for when we need to write a essay.  

What have I been learning?
In English I have also been learning about how to add more descriptive words.
How have I been learning it?
We wrote an essay and added descriptive words in.
*Not only can we admire Lady Macbeth for her determination, but also for her unconditional love for her husband
Why have I been learning it?
So I can making my writing interesting 

What have I been learning?
We have also been learning about Apostrophe and em-dash.
How have I been learning it?
We added them into the essay.
This is demonstrated by the fact that she not only helped plan a murder for him-Macbeth- but she also helped carry out the plan, and cover it up.
Why have I been learning it?
We learned about so we can add more info into the essay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.