Pages

Wednesday 30 May 2018

Curiosity-4 topic How oil paint is made?

First, they mix a powdered pigment with linseed oil. They then spoon the mixture into a mill. Giant rollers coat the pigment particles in oil. Soon the paint is thick and full of colour. The air filtration system protects employees from exposure to pigment dust. It also collects the dust too. Then turns it into a dark shade called Torrit Grey. Then they are packaged up and sent away.
What I'm wondering :
I wonder how colors are put onto different things(not by painting)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Neika, I really like how you added a video and the information is very clear. Next time think about making your sentences a little bit longer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Neika
    I like how you added the video, I also like how you add in how to make oil paint.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Neika!
    I really like how you added a clear video of what you are talking about
    Good Job!
    -Alayna

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.