Pages

Thursday 7 April 2016

walking in a straight line

Aim:
I want to see if i need  my smell,taste,sight,hearing and touch to walk in a straight line.

Hypothesis:
I think that we can't walk in a straight line because we cant see,smell,heard things we well walk and go funny.

Equipment:

1.Blindfold to stop you from seeing.
2.cotton wool to stop you from hearing and smelling.
 I look funny

3.bucket over you head so you feel the wind and the sun.


Method:
I am going to attempt to walk in 200 m straight line to a stake in the ground.
Put some cotton wool up your nose to stop yourself from smelling that lovely baking smell that will help you with your direction.Put some cotton wool up in your ears to stop yourself from hearing the cars for the road. Blindfold yourself.Finally, put a bucket over your head.Finally, put a bucket over your head

Now you are ready to walk.

Results:
I can't walk in a straight line. I wasn't walking straight thought i was going I the right way but i swerved to one side to a other.

I see thee ground but that was all I could see.When I put the cotton wool in i couldn't  hear a thing.Then in my  nose two went so i  couldn't smell anything. The bucket and the blind fold were to stop me from seeing things. 

Discussion: 
People can get lost in the bush becauseYou have stronger then the other so you will put most of your wight on one leg  so you will go round and   round   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.